"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Knives and saws

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Knives and saws

I had fun on my date with Mohawk Boy last night and have agreed to go with him to a wedding on June 11... this is a big deal. It's like I'm committed to dating him until then, which would normally be scary for me except he rocks my socks, so I think I can handle it.
Blouse - Romeo & Juliet Couture (Previously worn 1, 2, 3)
Skirt - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target Sample (Previously worn 1, 2, 3)
Shoes - Reaction by Kenneth Cole

A bajillion knife-pleats... and fake wood paneling skirt...

"Bajillion" makes me think of a something that happened at work a few weeks ago. A second grade boy was telling me how he was going to be rich when he was older and have a million-billion-skillion dollars. I told him that was great, I was a skillionaire too. He looked at me in awe... until I said, "I got no money but mad skills... I'm a skillionaire." He was not as amused as I was.

P.S. I have a slight obsession with fake wood grain... which has now expanded to encompass Kranthout... the coolest thing I've seen in a while, where old newspapers and some special recyclable glue is used to make newspaper logs which are then milled, giving them a newsprint wood grain. My mind is officially blown. Go make me a chair out of this. I demand it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails