"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Old Yeller and Country Club Matador

Monday, May 23, 2011

Old Yeller and Country Club Matador

Oops, forgot to post what I wore to work a daytime wedding shift for the photobooth on Saturday... kept it simple since it was a pretty casual wedding. So I threw on a dress I refer to as "Old Yeller" because it is old. And yellow.
Dress - vintage via www.kennedyholmes.etsy.com
Sandals - Nine West

Today's country club matador look:
Vest - thrifted
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf club
Skirt - thrifted Banana Republic
Shoes - Chinese Laundry

I had an awesome weekend! Lots of sushi, dancing at the gay bar, 3am karaoke, and fun with friends. Yesterday there were crazy storms and a bunch of trees and power lines by my house got knocked down so I pretty much sat inside all day, watching the weather and wishing I had a basement. Luckily my house and car and garage are all a-ok!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails