"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Green eggs, no ham

Friday, May 27, 2011

Green eggs, no ham

Oh yes, I'm wearing my favorite thing of all my favorite things... the amazing vintage army shirt. I won't talk about how much I love it today; I don't feel like crying at work (I am kidding, I do not, in fact cry over my love for material things). Though if you feel the need to hear about it, read the posts from the past two times I wore it...
Army shirt - thrifted vintage (previously worn 1, 2)
Dress - thrifted Target Sample (previously worn here)
Belt - thrifted
Sandals - Frye

Back:

Details, details:
Yay! Long weekend! Tonight I'm going to a dive bar with Mohawk Boy and a few friends. Tomorrow I actually don't have to work the photobooth so I'll hopefully get some etsy stuff done, then I'm going to the Memory Lanes Block Party! Sunday is a bit up in the air (may be going to the block party, day 2) and Monday I'm going thrifting all day with Mr. T. Speaking of which, he has finally opened an etsy shop for his amazing welded bugs and whatnot. Go buy some and add his shop to your favorites as I know he's always making new stuff!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails