"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Spring is an asshole

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Spring is an asshole

I was totally planning to wear something else (hello sleeveless shirt!) as I was under the impression that it was spring, but woke up to a nasty 50 degree forecast, whipping winds, and misting rain so I threw this on at the last second... We've all got bigger problems though... spring, you are an asshole this year. Stop it with the storms. Seriously, seriously... stop it with the tornadoes. You are a dick and everyone hates you. So stop being a rebel and just be NICE! We want flowers and temperate weather and children flying kites wind levels. This is your last warning.
 Oxford - thrifted J. Crew
Necklace - Target
Belt - thrifted new stock Target
Skirt - vintage via www.pangs.etsy.com
Shoes - thrifted Candie's

Psst... I posted a vlog of the Bob Dylan story last night because, I don't want to brag but... I am extremely talented at embarrassing myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails