"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Tom Boy of Minnesota

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tom Boy of Minnesota

There are not too many days when I dress "simple" and still feel "awesome"... today is one of those days. This shirt rocks my socks, I can't believe it's been so long since the last time I wore it (and loved it.)
Oxford - thrifted vintage Tom Boy of California
Bangle - thrifted
Pants - Target
Shoes - Sketchers

Check out the cutest tag in the history of tags and these $4 sandals I got on mega-clearance last fall at DSW:

So guess what? It was just announced that the Twin Cities are healthiest, fittest cities in the USA! Um, we are also The Most Hipster State In The US? We are also the Gayest City in America? And the Top Bike-Friendly City? Jaws, other cities... you really suck or we really rock. I'm gonna go with both. I love you, Minneapolis. (I like you, but only as a friend, St. Paul)  Sorry, it's a real struggle for me not to talk about how much I love MN on the blog every single day... although this whole trying to put a ban on gay marriage in the state constitution business is REALLY pissing me off... luckily my friend Chris is moving back here from NYC to head up OutFront Minnesota, so I have full confidence that the amendment will fail. Die, amendment, die.

P.S. Thank you SO MUCH to everyone for the sweet comments on the vlog! I'll make it a semi-regular thing and post some more ridiculous stories for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails