"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Sheerly, you jest

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sheerly, you jest

I felt like wearing a ton of sheers today... so I did. I also felt like making a bad pun... so I did.
Blouse - thrifted vintage
Tank- little boys Fruit of the Loom
Belt - thrifted
Skirt - American Apparel
Knee highs -  Target? Your grandma's sock drawer?
Shoes - thrifted Joan Helpern Signature Collection

Shoe shot and blouse detail to show it is full of tiny pearls! .

Ok, the time has to address a major blog problem. And that problem is my face. My morning face. I am not big on going to bed in a timely manner so I am usually pretty tired when I wake up. I get up around 6:30am and have to be to the bus stop by 7:15... so these pictures get taken like a half hour after I first wake up... which usually results in one of these four faces occurring (I did not make these faces intending to do this post... they just happen. Every day.):

The "I am Possibly Sleepwalking Face", a classic, just staring at nothing.

The "Someone is Holding Me Hostage Face", for when I am trying so hard
to keep my eyes open and look alert that my eyes get really severe.

The "Contemplative Stoner Face", for when I belong in Animal House.

The "Don't Wake the Sleeping Giant" face for when I look super annoyed and pissed.

So yeah... maybe I'll try taking the photos the night before, since I usually plan my outfits the night before... but probably not. So now you can play a fun blog game everyday of "Which tired face does Christine have on today???" I guess I could also try that whole "smiling" thing I've heard so much about... I'll take one for you tomorrow, so you can see the fake-ocity of the "Wheee! I Am So Happy About My Teeth Face!"

P.S. I made the switch to Disqus because I feel bad when I can't respond to you if you ask questions or whatever. I promise not to flood your inbox by replying "Thanks!" to everything. But do know that I thank you for visiting my corner of the internet (Yeah, I snagged a corner piece. More frosting.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails