"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Big brass buttons

Monday, February 1, 2010

Big brass buttons

Totally inspired by Rachel Zoe and her outfit here. I am dressed for comfort today - I had to go get an EMG on both arms this morning, to see what is wrong with my left ulnar nerve. So I spent an hour having my nerves zapped with electricity and twitching, then having needles inserted in my muscles. Boo.
  
Scarf - thrifted
Sweater - Bloomingdales brand (belonged to my aunt)
Pants - thrifted The Limited
Shoes -  vintage deadstock shoes from Jabot's Boutique

So they said that the nerves around my left elbow are slower than they should be... so at least I'm not imagining things! I have an appointment with my orthopedist next Monday to discuss the test results and what to do next - this is all just so annoying! Stupid left arm, I never use you for anything, why are you so troublesome?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cutie, that sounds HEINOUS! I hope they can find a fix for this arm business, and fast.

LibraryChica said...

Hope you feel better soon and they can fix your arm without any more needles.

Kimberly said...

Oh boo - doesn't sound like a good day at all.

On the bright side, you looked super cute. Love those shoes. I totally saved the Rachel Zoe pic in my "inspiration" folder the other day - its a great casual chic look.

Megan said...

Oooh you look amazing despite your sad situation! I hope everything comes out alright. Having a gimp shoulder that likes to roll out every few months I know how it is will all the poking and prodding. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails