"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Sky captain

Monday, February 22, 2010

Sky captain

Monday, Monday... 

Scarf - TJ Maxx
Dress - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Socks - Target (hmm...  I should have taken a detail shot, they have a fun white ruffled stripe up the back!)
Shoes - Seychelles

I need to find a new show to watch while I run three days a week... it makes the time go by sooo much faster! I can usually crank out five miles during one 50 minute show or two shorter shows (Fridays are my favorite days to run because usually I'll watch 30 Rock and Parks & Recreation on Hulu... but the Olympics are screwing it up!) Any recommendations? Previous shows I've watched while running: Dexter, Rescue Me, United States of Tara, Weeds.
I've seen the first season of Big Love, and I thought it was good (not great), so I guess I could watch the second season of that... I could start Mad Men but I've heard it's kind of boring until you really get into it. Any other ideas??

11 comments:

C said...

Ho.ly.crap. That is the raddest dress ever! E.V.E.R.

Tabitha said...

You and I are wearing similar dresses today. Great minds must think alike :)

As far as shows go - Modern Family is hilarious and Damages is fantastic plus that's an hour long show.

Anonymous said...

Love those socks, lady. I've GOT to try that look!

How about "Bones" or "Ugly Betty"?

EvaNadine said...

im a total LOST addict. i think any activity would go by faster when you get LOST!

Julia said...

I love this dress, it's 1940s. It reminds me of The English Patient. And that's GOOD.

I wish I could recommend a show but usually I don't watch too much TV. Good luck finding one!

Anonymous said...

I love to watch Chuck while running---used season 2 to keep me on the treadmill last year! I ONLY can run while watching TV, so I understand! I'm really just using my treadmill time to catch up on TV shows right now, so House was my pick today.

caitlin said...

I love your dress! I'm always on the lookout for an army green garment... maybe someday I'll find one as perfect as that.

SHOWS: Personally, I adore Mad Men and was never bored, but that's just me. Also a fan of Californication (though there are only two seasons) and OMG the original Beverly Hills 90210 if you're into funny nineties television. Also-- Nip/Tuck. Big fan :)

K said...

Very cool dress!!

I watch Biggest Loser while running. It's two hours so it's good for two runs and it's great motivation to keep the pace up!

melissa rose said...

I really love anything military inspired, so i want to steal your dress...

As for shows, I'm loving cougar town. You just have to be a fan of friends and scrubs, because Courtney Cox and Christa Miller have basically just built upon their already hilarious characters that now interact with each other...

EVJF Paris said...

J'aime beaucoup cette robe, j'ai presque la même.
Bizen

enterrement de vie de célibataire Paris said...

Nice dress, the socks are just so cool.
Lilou

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails