"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The world's biggest, most obnoxious collar

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The world's biggest, most obnoxious collar

Back to work today... and one of those terrible rushed mornings because my cell phone alarm went off and I accidentally knocked it off the dresser onto the floor and figured I'd dig it out when my second alarm went off... well it never did because when it fell, it knocked the battery cover off (bizarre!) So I woke up like 20 mins late and had one of those "holy crap!" mornings. Oh well, I was extra efficient and made it on time!

Dress - thrifted and shortened (because these polka dots are annoying as is, let alone having it calf length!)
Cardigan - thrifted
Tights - Target
Shoes - MIA

Ok, so I want your input on something... So I, like a lot of girls do Wardrobe Remix, and I love it there, everyone is so nice!... but a lot of my contacts there also have blogs. and are on Weardrobe. and on Chictopia. and on Lookbook (which I have never tried). Where do you prefer to be "visited?" I like commenting on people's blogs, because they usually have the most info there and I feel like I get to know the person better. Chictopia is my least favorite because it seems like a lot of the people on it are kind of rude, due it's anonymous ranking system... I like Weardrobe, due to it's "closest thing to Cher Horowitz's closet computer I'll ever get" feature and they have great contests a lot... where should I visit you?

11 comments:

jesse.anne.o said...

This is an excellent question and I often have it as well. I think blog, because it's more of a "conversation" area?

jesse.anne.o said...

Oh and I like the polka dots with the orange!

Nana Erin said...

ME TOO. I mean not really, but I missed my alarm too. And I ended up in the MOST boring outfit ever. I didnt even bother to take pics, so well done! You did better than I!

Anonymous said...

I adore that collar. It obnoxes me not!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

i love the collar!!

Ms. Falcon said...

love the polka dot dress. it has a perfect length. well done....

xx
http://www.wardrobexperience.blogspot.com/

Fabiola "Fab" said...

Stille beautiful cause a polka dress!! xoxo

C said...

Obnoxious collar all the way!

I'm definitely a blog person. I appreciate Weardrobe and Wardrobe Remix and Chictopia, but to me, blogs are the best way to truly connect with other members of this crazy community.

Tina said...

I think I prefer to have people read my blog, but I have been intrigued by weardrobe in the past. I just checked it out again since you mentioned the "claire computer organizer thing" but I don't see what you are talking about. Any chance I can convince you to tell me more about it?

Raquelita said...

I am on Weardrobe, but that's it beside my blog, and I often go several days or weeks without updating on there. The blog is where it's at!

FutureLint said...

Tina - the closet organizer thing just keeps track of all your clothing if you tag it... then you can click on it and it will show you all the times you wore that particular skirt or shoes, etc

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails