"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The Rodarte Shark

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Rodarte Shark

I am feeling very "Go-Go-Go" today (and last night... I got into this sewing frenzy and suddenly it was midnight - oops!) On the upside, I'll have a cool little DIY thing to post this weekend, where I transform some thrifted crap jean jacket into an amazing tribute to Jay McCarroll's runway show from the first season of Project Runway! I don't know why but I LOVED him as a person and as a designer and thought that as a ready-to-wear collection, his show was tops! The bee's knees, I tell ya! Gosh, that was like 5?6? years ago now??
Cardigan - thrifted (and handmade! By someone named LORRAINE SHARK! 
My stupid normal family and their stupid regular last name, I want my last name to be Shark!)
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - Rodarte for Target (50% off!)
Shoes - MIA

Bye kids! Have a fabulous Thursday! I'll be sitting around at the boy's house, being torn between watching the men's figure skating long program and the new Project Runway.... which is like the best night ever for me and my best gay, but means a night of torture for my boyfriend... oh well!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you rocking that Rodarte for Target skirt! I looked a MESS in it, I tell you.

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to see your DIY. Project Runway first season was so amazing. Still love it, but nothing beats Jay and the 1st season!

Sidewalk Chic said...

Love the tulle of your skirt -- so pretty!

I can't believe how much time has passed on Project Runway. My favorite designer was Ulee from Season 3 -- she had the best summer maxi dresses.

- JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

stephanie renee said...

cute outfit, i love finding a fellow redhead!

C said...

I was eying that Rodarte skirt, too. It looks fab on you, and now I'm kicking myself for not investing in it!

Ms. Falcon said...

this is sooooo cute. love the colours!

enterrement vie de célibataire Paris said...

Très jolie tenue.
Lilou

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails