"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Tap-a Tap-a Tap-a

Friday, February 26, 2010

Tap-a Tap-a Tap-a

Several things:
#1. I feel like a tap dancer today, which is awesome. I don't know why, I've just always wished I could tap, it just seems like so much fun to make so much noise!

#2. I just realized I wore a dress every single day this week. I tend to think of myself as more of a "skirt" kinda girl, but apparently this week was all about the dresses.

#3. There are so many springish things I want to wear but I am resisting and trying to wear all the warm wintery things one last time before they are put away for the next few seasons.

#4. It is my half birthday! 28.5! Go buy me half a cake.

#5 In exactly one month, I will be on a 14 hour flight to Japan, en route to Seoul, South Korea! Hooooooray!
 This is one of those days I wished I owned a black turtleneck! Oh well, this will do!

T-shirt - Target
Dress - Hayden Harnett
Shoes - Seychelles

Bye kids! Have a fabulous weekend, I actually have a post for tomorrow, which will be my first weekend post in FOREVER.  I am jonesing for some snowboarding, so here's hoping I can coax the boy out onto the slopes on Sunday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress is stellar, lady. And happy half-birthday!

caitlin said...

I've always wanted to learn how to tap dance, too! Again, not sure why, but I do love the sound (and may have something to do with Vera-Ellen's incredible tapping toes in "White Christmas").

Love the dress! Happy half-birthday :)

christa said...

fun dress- happy half-birthday...I hope you get to go snowboarding this weekend.
good idea to wear your winter stuff up until you can't...as excited as I am for spring, i do love a lot of my winter clothes.

jesse.anne.o said...

I'm jealous of your trip!

I took tap for a short while when I was 25. It was fun but it was fun but the "beginner" class was the same set of people who took 3 other beginner classes already and I sucked way harder than them. This heavy-set guy kept telling me if he could do it, so could I. But I still left. I still have my tap shoes though.

EvaNadine said...

having taught tap to a room full of 3-year-olds, i feel confident i could teach you ladies some time steps and a little shuffle-ball-change. ;)
i have always associated tapping with a happy mood, so if you feel like a tap-dancer today, that must mean you are in a great mood!
Happy Half Birthday!

out of order said...

LOVE that dress, amazing.

Thank you so so much for pointing out my brain error on my blog! (American something-something). I never know whether or not to tell someone about a misspelling; it seems a little more delicate than telling someone their tag is sticking out :]

melissa rose said...

this dress is incredibly fabulous! i will take your "tap-a tap-a" simpsons reference and counter it with a "sparkle sparkle!"

Happy half-birthday btw! Mine's tomorrow! GO team "my birthday's a week before school re-starts so i never got to be special in class!" (yes im still bitter lol)

C said...

Oh my, what a stunningly amazing dress! HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY!!

LyddieGal said...

your dress is so pretty and shiny! love it!

Rad said...

This dress has a great flapper vibe. You look adorable.
Enjoy Korea! You will eat so well there.

Marie said...

Love this entire outfit- the dress and shoes are gorgeous. Happy 1/2 bday.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails