"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Guatemalan insanity peppers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Guatemalan insanity peppers

I know, this dress is a little bit banana-sauce-nuts, but whatevs. Sometimes there is nothing like a graphic black and white print ( I do have some standards though - the sleeves are also insanely patterned so I wore a cardigan to make it a little less, um, crazy? and perhaps slightly more modern?)

Cardigan - Target
Dress - thrifted (brand is Romantica by Victor Costa)
Shoes - Unlisted by Kenneth Cole, inherited from sister

I did a rather ruthless cleaning of one of my closets last night - I just had too many skirts accumulated that I haven't worn in like 10 years... so I have another bag of stuff to donate to charity, and one to hopefully sell to Buffalo Exchange or Everyday People. I feel sooo much better about that whole closet now! Wahoo! The boy has class until 9pm tonight, so another closet may get attacked this afternoon! I don't know why - I'm very much about trying to de-clutter my condo lately. 2010, the year of slightly less crap!

2 comments:

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

it is definitely nuts. cue my refrain: props to you!!

WickedThrifty said...

oooh. i like a nice graphic black and white. i've been looking for one in a cardigan to no avail. this is super cute :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails