"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

I found this Nanette Lepore 100% cashmere cardigan at Arc's Value Village on half price day for four dollars! Wahoo!
Cardigan - thrifted Nanette Lepore
Dress - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Tights - Target
Shoes - Unlisted by Kenneth Cole, inherited from sister

I'm considering shortening the dress to the knee... it just seems a little too long but it's also fully lined, so it will be a pain to hem... I guess I'll leave it for now and if I never wear it due to it's length, I'll bite the bullet and shorten it!

Thanks for all the suggestions on shows to watch while running! I think for now I'm going to watch half a movie every time I run, there are so many movies that have come out in the last few years that I have never seen... I think I'll start with No Country for Old Men, since it won the Oscar for best picture in 2007 and I never saw it. Then I'll start on some of this year's best picture nominees... well, the ones that are out on DVD already. Byeeee!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the most AMAZING luck at Value Village!

christa said...

you must have amazing thrift store luck...I'm hoping it rubs off on me just by reading your blog.

Kimberly said...

WOW!!! That is what I think about that cardi and the fact you thrifted it - EXTRA WOW!!

Great idea watching movies while working out.

Unknown said...

I have many dresses that are too long due to the lining...and they sit and are rarely worn!

anyway, I love the awesome cardi with the plaid!!!

Michele said...

Oh god, very cute outfit, love that cardigan!

K said...

That's a great cardi! I think the dress would look nice shorter but it sounds like a good plan to leave it for now. You've got some great pieces.

Anonymous said...

That is an incredible thrift find! I am quite envious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails