"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth (56) and stripeys

Monday, October 8, 2012

Photo booth (56) and stripeys

Well I had a fabulous extra-long weekend! Meeting Nate's sick friend was fun but bittersweet. Seeing how he has to live every single day was eye-opening and made me even more grateful for my health and my life in general. On Saturday morning Nate and I and my friends Megan and Hilary took a bike-repair class. We're going every Saturday to learn how to take apart, fix, and put together bikes. I've ridden my bike forever and can fix a flat, but learning how to true a wheel and fix cables will be awesome! It was really fun!

Saturday night... worked the photo booth for a wedding. But it was my last Saturday shift of wedding season! I've got one more Friday night shift in October and then I probably won't really have to work weekends until April! Wooo!
10-6-12 Photo booth style files (56)
Necklace - thrifted
Dress - thrifted handmade (previously worn)
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - Faryl Robin

Necklace detail (obviously from a different day) and sandals...
thrifted elephant necklaceFarylrobin sandals

Today... a stripey cardigan and stripey skirt.
10-8-12 Stripey
Sweater - Sparrow (previously worn 1, 2)
T-shirt - Target
Skirt - thrifted Express
Shoes - MIA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails