"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Pink roses, brown squirrels

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pink roses, brown squirrels

Last time I wore this sweater, I may or may not have insinuated that Donna Karen was on drugs when designing this sweater. I may or may not stand by that statement, but I love it regardless.

10-11-12 Skulls and squirrels
Sweater - DKNY
Skirt - thrifted Ann Taylor Loft
Socks - Target
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target

Sweater  and skirt details... hearts, flowers, cherries, bunnies, skulls and squirrels. Because, why not?
DKNY rose sweater

skirt detailDKNY sweater sleeve

Pink and green are a tough color combo to pull off, IMO, so I'm pretty happy with how this turned out!

I listed a bunch of Army shirts/jackets and a boy scout shirt last night. Click on them to go to the etsy page...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails