"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Minnesnowta

Friday, October 12, 2012

Minnesnowta

I was trying to hold off on wearing The Best Sweatshirt Ever until it snowed, but damnit, it's Friday and it's been a long and busy week so I'm wearing it!
10-12-12 Minnesnowta
Sweatshirt - thrifted vintage Jerzees
Belt - thrifted
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Santorini

Minnesota sweatshirt


Remembered to take a coat photo for once!
10-12-12 with coat
Coat - vintage Knit Fashions, Inc.

I don't know how it keeps happening but I keep accidentally falling ass over elbow into free tickets to events. To watch a Twins baseball game. The play Tales from Hollywood. And now to see 4onthefloor at First Avenue tonight. Woop! A place where I volunteer occasionally is sponsoring the show and gave a bunch of free tickets to their volunteers and they gave me two! Sweeeeeeet! I love them (I've seen them live before and they're awesome!) They're a Minneapolis band who plays, as they say "Stompin Blues". If you've never heard of them you can see them play a song at the local public radio station here. (NSFW? probably - the song is titled "Junkie" and the whole song is them accusing you of being a junkie and burnout. Which I am not. It's awesome.)

And on a final note, these were in my work mailbox today:
I'm 31 and I still get school pictures every year.

I'm 31 and I still get school photos taken every year. The photo company always gives the staff a free photo package and I never know what to do with them. Can I interest you in an autographed wallet-sized?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails