"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Pretend pants

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pretend pants

I never wear leggings. Well not never, just rarely. And I usually just wear them under a dress vs. pretending like they are real pants:

1-28-09 I might puke...6-9-09 Finally out of bed
  
But I decided to try the leggings as pants thing today, because these are exceptionally thick leggings, so they feel like pants. And because I always like the look on other people but then forget to try it. I still don't know if I'm a fan of the look on me. Or maybe I'd like it with a much longer sweater, because while I assure you this one covers my butt, that's about it.

Sweater - Sparrow
Shirt - thrifted vintage Surrey
Pants - Gap
Boots - Rockport

You can't see it but I'm also wearing this awesome Star Trek watch:

I found it for $3 at a thrift store a while ago but the battery was dead. I finally got around to ordering a bunch of watch batteries for all the dead ones I've got laying around. What can I say?  I like what I like and I apparently love clocks and watches.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails