"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Odd jobs

Monday, December 12, 2011

Odd jobs

 Friday night I engaged in some tag-team babysitting of my nephew with Nate.


It was really fun and Henrik was pretty good. He was fussy for a bit, but he's only 7 weeks old, so that's to be expected! I started babysitting in 6th grade and never got to do the sitcom staple of the ol' "babysitter secretly invites her boyfriend over and spends the whole night making out." Well, it wasn't a secret that Nate was there and we were too busy feeding and burping and rocking and diaper changing to make out, but still! It counts!

Saturday night I had to work the photo booth for a same-sex marriage. I thrifted this dress and another one in kelly green last week! They're homemade, fit perfectly, and I'm going to make the green one my Christmas dress for this year! Yay!
12-10-11 Photo booth style files (28)
Blazer - thrifted little boys, safety pins added by me
Dress - thrifted handmade
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Unlisted by Kenneth Cole, inherited from sister

Sunday I finally got to relax a bit so Nate and I made brunch, drank mimosas, and watched football all day! Today is the beginning of Spirit Week at the school where I work so I had to wear my school shirt today, which was perfect for a comfy last Monday at work before winter break! Four more days then I get 17 days off! Working at a school? Totally rocks!
12-12-11 Spirit week
Sweater - thrifted men's Winona Knits
Seagull pin - thrifted
T-shirt - from work
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Target

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails