"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): B & W & R & N

Thursday, October 4, 2012

B & W & R & N

Black and white and red and navy... I'm not usually a fan of black, white, and red together (I think because I grew up in Chicago during the Michael Jordan era so that color scheme is reserved for Chicago Bulls superfans in my mind), but somehow with the navy added I don't mind it. Also, peplum tops make me feel like Judy Jetson.

10-4-12 B & W & R & N
Blouse - Girls from Savoy (previously worn here)
Necklace - thrifted
Jeans - Gap
Wedges - nicole by Nicole Miller


blouse/necklace detailNicole wedges

Last night I suddenly got the opportunity to see "Tales from Hollywood" at the Guthrie Theater for free (and from the 4th row center!) I brought my friend Megan, which was awesome (though truth be told, we thought the play was a bit boring.) Tonight I've got my special needs buddy and then I'm meeting one of Nate's closest friends. I haven't met him yet as he has been living in a hospital in Cincinnati for over a year. He has a rare and potentially fatal condition called Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis. After some chemo, a bone marrow transplant, and basically living in a germ-free bubble for a year, things are looking... not great. He's got a wedding in MN this weekend he wants to go to, so he's just decided to live his life as normal as possible and come here to visit. He's staying at my condo since Nate's roommate has a sheddy old dog and I have a crazy air purifier for my allergies. I also took tomorrow off work to hang with them so I'll see you on Monday, internetz!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails