"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I'm out!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm out!

Ahhh! Yet again, I forgot my camera at home, so sorry for the later post. It seems like every single damn day I have to forget something at home but usually it's just my cell phone or coffee.  Feeling a wee bit Rayanne Graff in this outfit today... Rayanne Lite.
100_1459
Jacket - thrifted vintage Valley Co.
Neklace - thrifted
Dress - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Boots - thrifted Colin Stuart

On the plus side, I got BEET falafel from Foxy Falafel for my "Food Truck Wednesday lunch date" today and it's my Friday! The whole state has Thur and Fri off school so all the teachers can go to big conferences, but I don't have to go! Woo! I've still got a full schedule of stufffff planned though. Shop stuff, photo boothing, working on my Halloween costume, etc. Have a fabulous regular weekend while I take a long four day weekend! I'll be back Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails