"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Grellow (grey + yellow!)

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Grellow (grey + yellow!)

Last night Nate and I (well, mostly Nate) installed a new pop-up drain in my bathroom sink. The one that was in there was so old that the metal had corroded all the way through and started leaking underneath my sink. Now it works! It is awesome! And it only took us one trip to Home Depot and two viewings of a "This Old House" clip to do it! Then we made fake Chipotle burritos for dinner because on Sunday I made a ton of Barbacoa Beef in the crock pot and they were delicious so we ate them two days in a row! Then we watched The Walking Dead and the final Presidential debate.

Today...
10-23-12 Grellow
Necklace - Target
Sweater - J.Crew outlet
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags - all previous wearings here)
Shoes - MIA

necklace detailMIA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails