"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Rock 'n Bowl

Monday, October 29, 2012

Rock 'n Bowl

10-29-12 Rock 'n Bowl
Blouse - thrifted aileen
Sweater - Gap
Jeans - Target
Shoes - Nordstrom

I found these shoes in the little boys section of a Nordstrom's Rack 13 years ago. They remind me of bowling shoes (and I matched my lipstick to them today!)
Nordstrom shoes


I was thrilled so many of you knew what my costume was! Unfortunately the party I went to on Saturday was mostly dudes, so a lot of them had never seen the movie. We stopped at two bars on our walk home from the party though, and quite a few random girls there knew what I was. I absolutely love that movie!

On Sunday, we grilled burgers for lunch one last time before putting the grill away for winter. Then we went to see the new Batman movie now that it's at the cheap theater (I hate going to the movies but I love an excuse to eat candy and popcorn!) then made zucchini boats for dinner and watched the World Series!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails