"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Knee high hiking boots

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Knee high hiking boots

Just as one of the first and surest signs of fall is an instagrammed photo of a pumpkin latte on every other blog, the annual appearance of my crazy Timberland boots means fall is here. I'll continue to bring my own black coffee to work, thankyouverymuch. I've only been to Starbucks maybe 3 times? ever in my life. And I got crappy black coffee then too. I know what I like and it sure isn't a "coffee" that has more in common with a milkshake. I honestly do enjoy bad coffee. Greasy diners, oil change places, gas stations. Terrible, terrible coffee. So good.

10-9-12 The crazy hiking boots
Cardigan - thrifted Target sample
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf club
Necklace - thrifted
Skirt - American Apparel
Boots - Timberland

Timberland boots

I got my flu shot at work yesterday afternoon, so I tried to take it easy after work. I went to the post office to mail some etsy stuff (which was crazy, I forgot it was Columbus day so the automated computer postal mailer thing was just overflowing with packages!), and then Nate and I watched some Curb your Enthusiasm. Larry David always makes me feel better about the fact that I'm such a curmudgeon (see earlier fancy coffee hate-rant.) I'm a grouchy old man at heart (speaking of which - Grumpy Old Men - such a goooooood movie. Nate and I watch it all the time! I love all the Minnesota jokes and anything involving Walter Matthau.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails