"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): All dots, all the time

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

All dots, all the time

I've had this vintage polka dotted dress forever but it's tough to style. That's a loooooooot of polka dots to deal with!
10-10-12 Polka polka
Dress - thrifted vintage
Blazer - thrifted JH Collectables 
Pin - flea market
Booties - Modern Vintage

The bike pin and boots:
bike pinModern Vintage booties

It's official. I own too many navy things with white polka dots. There's this semi-sheer dotted blouse (which, truth be told, can look either navy or black depending on what it's paired with)...
2-13-12 Captain Polkadots

Which is similar but different than this vintage shirt...
7-2-12 Dots

which came in a set with this matching skirt....
9-5-12 Pineapple and Polka Dot

and then there's this dress...
4-21-10 Twinkies

and this skirt that has TINY polka dots... which I've worn about a million different ways...
9-12-12 Gingham and polka dots4-5-10 Lost in time
9-19-11 Roses and polka dots4-29-11 What is with me and orange lately?
11-10-11 Neon & neutral2-7-11 Hey-la, Hey-la
5-8-10 A wee bit nautical9-29-09 Dizzy patterns
6-3-10 The Shipshape7-19-12 Red
5-25-11 Spring is an asshole

I don't know what it is, maybe because I've had this blog for so long now (over 900 outfits, whut!), but lately I've been a fan of these remix posts. It's neat to see all the ways I've worn one thing. Sorry for the million photos though. Is it annoying? At least it's only once in a while, not 15 pictures of the same outfit every day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails