"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): This, that, and the other

Monday, October 22, 2012

This, that, and the other

Friday evening I had to work the photo booth for a wedding...
10-19-12 Photo booth style files (57)
Dress - Anna Sui for Target
Shoes - Bakers

Saturday morning Nate, Megan, Hilary and I took our bike repair class. Nate and I had to leave a bit early to go to Henrik's first birthday party. Recreating his one day old photo, one year later...

Henrik is one!
Before and a face full of frosting after...

When the party was over we rushed home and changed because my friends Tim and Thom were having a Tweed Ride! We just biked around the city, stopping at pubs for beers. It was super fun!
10-20-12 Tweed ride
Horse riding helmet - vintage via antique shop
Blouse - thrifted BCBG
Vest - thrifted (relativity)
Brooch - thrifted
Shorts - Paul & Joe for Target
Boots - Seychelles

Nate and I (And Molly the Basset Hound) before the Tweed Ride


Today...
10-22-12 Sweater vest
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Sweater vest - thrifted vintage
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - thrifted Santorini

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails