"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): All Hallows Eve

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Hallows Eve

Color and stripe overload today...
10-31-12 All Hallows Eve
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Ribbon rose - JoAnn Fabrics
Sweater vest - thrifted Converse sample
Skirt - Target
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Tracy Reese

Details:
ribbon rose detailTracy Reese

We don't dress up at the school where I work, no trick-or-treaters come to my condo, and Nate is working until 10pm tonight. So, Saturday was my only day to dress up and celebrate Halloween I guess! Boo, I'm sad it's over!

Volunteering last night was super fun, I got put on "Ugly Christmas Sweater" duty, tagging and hanging them for the upcoming "Merry Thriftmas" season. It was awesome!

Also, it's my first time wearing tights since like April... I forgot how much wearing dark tights sucks for taking photos due to the stair balusters... I have a wonky leg in like every photo! Grr.
lunapic_135169270584593_7
So prepare yourself internet, I wear a lot of black/navy/brown tights in the winter so I'm gonna have perpetual 4x4/cylinder/partial robot leg.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails