"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Homecoming

Friday, October 26, 2012

Homecoming

I feel like I belong at a Homecoming football game in this sweater:
10-26-12 Homecoming
Sweater - thrifted vintage Dehen
Necklace - Target
T-shirt - Target
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Plenty by Tracy Reese

The shoes from a previous wearing:
Plenty by Tracy Reese loafer heels


I've had this sweater for like 2 years and I'm always torn on whether or not to add a vintage letter to it. It is an old high school letterman's sweater, it just doesn't have a letter. Sometimes I think it would be awesome to find a vintage white "C" (for Christine, duh) and add it but then I never wind up doing it because I feel like maybe it would become too costumey then? I don't know. What do you think? To C or not to C? (Sorry. That was bad. I like bad puns.)

Have a faaaaaaaaaaaabulous Halloween weekend, internet! I'll show you my costume sooooon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails