"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): A whole lotta red, white, and blue

Thursday, August 30, 2012

A whole lotta red, white, and blue

Well, I did spend most of yesterday photographing vintage, but then I got a phone call from my friend Megan. She got two free tickets to the Twins game last night from her husband's work but he couldn't go - so she brought me! They were awesome tickets too - 13 rows up from home plate! And they won! 10 - 0! Woo!
8-29-12 Twins vs. Mariners

The Twins just announced yesterday that the 2014 MLB All Star Game will be here in MN at Target Field! So here's some all stars, both old and new, making the announcement before the game! Paul Molitor, Joe Mauer, Bert Blyleven, Tony Oliva, Justin Morneau, and Rod Carew!
We're getting the 2014 All Star Game!


Worn to the game...
8-29-12 Win Twins!
Hair scarf - belt off a dress
Necklace - thrifted vintage
T-shirt - thrifted vintage
Bracelet - J.Crew outlet
Shorts - thrifted Chip & Pepper
Sandals - thrifted Dr. Scholl's

Today, worn to an all day work conference on equity in education, then for our school's open house. A long, 12 hour day!
8-30-12 Conferences and open houses
Cardigan - Grand via Two Birds garage sale
Dress - Target clearance
Wedges - Franco Sarto

I never knew denim shoes existed, or that I needed them in my life. But I got a fabulous deal on these at DSW - only $20 and they're super comfortable!
Franco Sarto wedges

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails