"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The least punk

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The least punk

This has got to be the least punk employment of a million safety pins and a skull necklace...
Blazer - thrifted little boys, brass safety pins added by me (previously worn 1, 2, 3)
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Necklace - Disney Couture
Belt - thrifted Frye
Shorts - thrifted Due per Due (previously worn 1, 2)
Wedges - Nine West Vintage America Collection



Yay! I'm excited! Tonight I'm taking my special needs buddy Daniel on our yearly trip to the Minnetonka Orchard! We pick apples, walk the weird haunted fairy tale trail in the woods, feed farm animals, and eat apple cider donuts! Yay! It's our 8th year going together! I like to have little traditions for us, like going to the Arboretum every summer, the orchard every fall, and the Hollidazzle Parade every winter! But we hang out every Thursday evening, so I guess our weekly traditions are dinner, Yahtzee, and playing H.O.R.S.E.

Here's some photos from last year of Daniel being a very cute apple, and us pretending to be scared of the wood cut-out of the witch from Hansel and Gretel... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails