"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth style files (16) and my last day of freedom

Monday, September 5, 2011

Photo booth style files (16) and my last day of freedom

Another weekend, another shift working the photo booth for a wedding...
Pearl necklaces - garage sales, thrifted
Tube top - Target
Belt - thrifted
Watch - Michael Kors
Skirt - thrifted Target Sample
Sandals - Steve Madden

This outfit came about in a strange way... I asked Mohawk Boy what I should wear to work and he said "Tube top and hot pants" and while I couldn't pull off hot pants for a wedding, I did work in a tube top.  This outfit also caused me to get hit on by drunk groomsmen more than usual, so maybe it's time to retire the tube tops... I've got my hands full wrangling drunks and children in the photo booth as it is.

Skirt detail and sandals:

And here is what I'm wearing on the last day of the "Summer of Christine"... school starts tomorrow! I'm ready. Back to the routine. Back to blogging five days a week. And I'll stop being such a deadbeat on commenting. Back to getting up early. Biking to work. Fixing the boo-boos.
Sweater - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Watch - Michael Kors
Shorts - Jenny Han
Sandals - Linea Paolo

I had a fabulous last weekend though... midnight swimming, BBQ, too many beers, mini-golf, zoo, Chinese fire drill, Bridesmaids at the Riverview... plus earlier in the week I went to the MN State Fair for the first time in like 10 years, and ate enough grease on a stick to last me the next 10... see you all tomorrow for the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails