"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth (19) and easy peasy dresses

Monday, September 26, 2011

Photo booth (19) and easy peasy dresses

Another Saturday night, another wedding to work...
Dress - no tags, $2 from Opitz Outlet because it had a broken zipper
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - Nine West Vintage America Collection

I found these sandals super cheap over the weekend on DSW clearance. With my coupon, they wound up being $6! 

I love that I can just throw on this dress, not put too much thought into it, and still look put-together on a hectic Monday morning:
Dress - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Necklace - thrifted
Socks - Target
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target


I had a fabulous weekend! I went to three out of the four Arc's Value Village thrift stores for their Halloween Boo-tique! Last week I volunteered there, helping to tag and sort costumes, so I was excited to go buy some stuff and use my volunteer coupon! I found tons of great vintage that I spent the weekend soaking and washing! It will be added to the shop tomorrow and Wednesday! They add new stuff to the stores every day, so don't worry, I didn't buy everything good! Go check it out! It's up until Halloween! Which is coming up fast! I need to get cracking on my costume!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails