"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The glitter rebellion

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The glitter rebellion

It is raining and has been for two days, so I have to take the bus to work instead of my bike. :( So I'm making the best of the situation by wearing a skirt that would be impossible to bike in. It's also impossible for people not to notice and comment on it apparently... which I understand... I am wearing a silver glitter accordion pleated maxi skirt on a Wednesday, in an area of town where 90% of the adults are in suits. I'm gonna stick out, but I still tried to keep the skirt pretty casual by wearing it with a t-shirt.
Necklaces - thrifted
T-shirt - Target
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted vintage
Sandals - Juicy Couture

I thought it would be fun to do gold accessories instead of the expected silver... I also though it would be fun to channel my inner '90s girl and bust out a kiddie barrette for my shirt:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails