"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): School picture day

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

School picture day

Wet your comb and trim your own bangs, it's school picture day! (and apparently I am saving all my smiles for those photos, not these photos.)

T-shirt - thrifted vintage Surrey
Cardigan - Daisy Fuentes (I know)
Belt - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted sam
Shoes - Chinese Laundry

Oh man, school picture day. I for sure had some unfortunate haircuts (c'mon, it was the '80s! It was cool to have 50% of your head as bangs), at least one where I had lost a lot of teeth at once, and one with an unfortunate "Blossom"-like hat involving an oversized sunflower... but I never gave myself a crooked haircut, had a black eye, or stole my mom's lipstick for picture day. Even my senior photos weren't that bad... I don't have any leaning against a tree or crouching in front of a brick wall or posing like "The Thinker." Anyone have any traumatic school photos they want to relive for my entertainment?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails