"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): My pants are brighter than your pants

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My pants are brighter than your pants

It's colored pants day on Everybody, Everywear so I busted out my bright red-orange ones and resisted the urge to pair them with all neutrals like I did last time I wore them. There are quite bold on their own, but today I decided to just run with it and pair them with my favorite red cardigan.
Cardigan - thrifted vintage Marella Knits
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Pants - thrifted J. Crew
Shoes - Nicole (hand-me-downs from a friend)


I think colored pants are really fun to wear and feel like I need to pick up a few pairs of colored skinny jeans as well... like kelly green ones! I'll keep my eye out for some. I really only have a few pairs of colored pants (well, assuming we're not calling black, camel, brown, blue jeans, grey, etc as colors...)

Some colorful pants of the past:
12-3-10 Brave Friday12-15-10 Richie Pagoda2-5-10 First mate1-5-10 Captain Jumpstart
12-15-09 She's my Rushmore12-13-10 O HAI, Winter.

Go check all the other colorful pants!
Everybody, Everywear | Colored Pants

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails