"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Is it too early to call it "Indian Summer?"

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Is it too early to call it "Indian Summer?"

Also is that a politically incorrect term? I had the same problem when stuck in traffic the other day and asked Mohawk Boy to do a "Chinese Fire Drill" with me... I suspect that it's a politically incorrect term, but I didn't know what else to call it. Any ideas?

Knit vest - thrifted (no tags)
Dress - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Watch - Michael Kors
Shoes - thrifted Target deadstock

Details, details:

It's the first day of school for the kindergarteners today (the rest of the kids started on Tuesday)... which means there's an awful lot of crying parents and vomiting children around here... and it's only 9am. There's usually a lot of wet pants that happen this week too... ugh, good thing I love my job because it gets pretty gross up in here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails