"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Panic mode

Friday, September 9, 2011

Panic mode

I was planning to wear this skirt with a different shirt and a blazer but when I saw the high temperature for today was 86, I quickly changed. There will be MONTHS of blazer weather ahead of me, no point in sweating in one today.
Cardigan - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Tank - little boys Fruit of the Loom
Necklace - eBay
Skirt - American Apparel
Sandals - Unisa

 
I'm really excited for the weekend after my first week back working 8 hour days... those 4 hour days in the summer really spoil me. Can't complain though, it's been fun getting back to school and the weather has been PERFECT. Plus I'm hanging out with Mohawk Boy tonight, I'm working the photo booth for a commitment ceremony for a couple of fellows tomorrow night, and I'm going to a second baby shower for my sister on Sunday (Yay to brunch and my mom and great aunt visiting). Double yay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails