"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): WTF is up with colorblocking?

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WTF is up with colorblocking?

It was only 44 degrees on my bike ride to work this morning with a high in the mid-50s for the day... oh fall, you're here! :)  And shortly going to turn into winter!  :(
Pearl collar - eBay
Sweater - thrifted Boundary Waters
Skirt - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Sandals - Jessica Simpson



More colorblocking? today... is anyone else confused by the need to call it colorblocking? I guess it's good to have a name for when one garment is a different color than another garment, but I feel like all of a sudden (well for the last year or so) everyone is talking about colorblocking and how trendy it is... and I'm like??? My shirt is a different color than my skirt and suddenly I'm a colorblocking fool? Okaaaay. What can I say? I like to rock the solids (not to be confused with "solid as a rock" - like Starla and the Bluth Company).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails