"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): White to a wedding, hot pink for a hot day

Monday, September 12, 2011

White to a wedding, hot pink for a hot day

I had to work the photo booth for a commitment ceremony for two men on Saturday. I figured it would be my only chance to wear this white dress while working, because there was no bride to piss off  by wearing white to a wedding.
Dress - thrifted Isaac Mizrahi for Target Sample
Pin - thrifted
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - thrifted Nine West

It's supposed to be 90 today, but only 60 tomorrow, so I wanted to wear this dress on it's own one last time before the fall weather kicks in. I also wore this dress for a few hours yesterday to go to a second baby shower for my sister.
Dress - thrifted vintage
Bangles - thrifted, garage sales
Watch - Michael Kors
Sandals - thrifted Candies


The weekend was beautiful and still so warm! I went boating and swimming on Medicine Lake with Mohawk Boy and his friends all day Saturday. Sunday I went to the baby shower, then watched the end of the Vikings football game, then went to Minnehaha Falls with my family and ate fish tacos at the Sea Salt for dinner. Ahhh, a perfect weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails