"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Photo booth and open house

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photo booth and open house

Saturday's photo booth outfit... let's blame this "deer in the headlights" look on the fact that I had a birthday hangover, shall we?And thanks so much everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a great time turning 30!
Dress - Donna Ricco (got it 80% off at the crazy outlet store)
Ribbon flower - Jo-Ann Fabrics
Shoes - Nicoe (hand-me-down from a friend)

Today is the open house at my school so I need to go man the "Health Office Table" and collect a million immunization records, health information packets, and med forms. Whoopie! As soon as it's done I'm high-tailing it over to the gay bar to watch Project Runway with my boys!
 T-shirt - Target
Shirt clip - from my gma
Skirt - thrifted Target Sample
Sandals - SODA

In other news, I added quite a few vintage separates to the etsy shop last night... and will be adding a bunch of dresses tomorrow. Phew. This listing stuff is hard work. For reals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails