"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): End of summer, first day of school

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

End of summer, first day of school

Here's my last outfit from the summer... from a BBQ on Saturday. Farewell little shorts! You made my summer so comfy, but now we must say goodbye... you are too short to wear to work. See you in June!
Oxford - thrifted little boy's Cherokee
Necklace - thrifted
Watch - Michael Kors
Shorts - Jenny Han
Moccasins - thrifted Minnetonka Moccasin

And today's first day of school outfit... Unfortunately all the staff had to wear our school shirts and jeans today, which ruined my 25 year ritual of spazzing out over what to wear on the first day of school ... of course I jazzed it up a bit with a cardigan (it was still cold on the bike ride into work) and some necklaces.

Necklaces - DIY
Cardigan - Target
T-shirt - from my work!
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Target

I made these necklaces out of embroidery floss, homespun yarn (not spun by me), and cotton clothesline.

So far, so good. My bike ride into work was perfect, with great weather and views! Otherwise, the day has been spent entering hundreds of immunization records (kill me now)... but it needs to be done, so oh well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails