"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): I'm a granny. And an old man.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm a granny. And an old man.

I kinda feel like a granny today, but I'm not sure why...
Cardigan - Old Navy
Necklace - thrifted
Dress - thrifted Joy Gordon
Shoes - thrifted newstock Target

Last night, since I was half-sick and coughing like crazy, I was dressed like an old man. It happens. Luckily I have been dating Mohawk Boy for long enough that I don't care if he sees me that way, and he is cool enough that he thinks it's cute. Here's a picture of us from the brewery tour on Friday, in front of a wall of Surly Furious... we are clearly surly and furious, yes?

And just since that is such a crappy photo, here is one of us from my 30th birthday:

And yes, obviously he no longer has the mohawk, so perhaps I will just tell you that his name is Nate. Nate the Date. And now that he's on the blog, I think he's here to stay. I'm stuck being a cougar.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails