"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Go, dress, go!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Go, dress, go!

Today I'm wearing one of my favorite and most versatile dresses. I tend to throw it on a lot on weekends when I need to go somewhere quick and not look like a bum. It was a terrible 1990s mom dress (think Patty Chase in My So-Called Life) when I got it, but I hacked a good 18 inches off the bottom and now I love it! Tiny polka dots!
Sweater - Free People
Dress - thrifted/shortened My Michelle 
Sandals - thrifted Franco Barbieri 


Some previous wearings of the dress:
8-28-09 Dotty5-10-10 Le hair7-7-10 The life aquatic8-3-10 Girlie scoutie9-7-10 First day of school5-11-11 Desert dressing

And IDK why, but here is a picture of what I look like every morning. I bought this yellow helmet years ago, thinking it would be the most obvious and noticeable color to cars. So in theory, drivers will see me and be like, "Ooh, look at that yellow head. I bet she wants to keep that head. I won't turn left in front of her in the bike lane." So there you go... GPOYW (Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself Wednesday, for those of you not in the know) - me smirking in a bright ass bike helmet. Every morning. Unless you do turn in front of me in your car... then I will stop smirking and start swearing. Don't mess with me and my cheese colored helmet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails