"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Flowers and desserts

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flowers and desserts

Today will be the last of the warm sweaters. I swear.
IMG_0721
Cardigan - Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply
Tee - JC Penney
Pants - thrifted Banana Republic (altered from long flares by me)
Shoes - thrifted newstock Mudd

Yesterday I met my friend Megan for our weekly lunch date, but instead we went to the Macy's Flower Show. It smelled insanely good in there. I haven't seen or smelled real flowers in months! We also stopped by the Yogurt Lab on our walk back and I got the best fro-yo I've ever had in my life (a little bit of salted caramel flavor with Oreo pieces, a little bit of salted peanut flavor with cookie dough chunks, and a little bit of birthday cake flavor with sprinkles. Amazing.) 

Macy's Minneapolis flower showMacy's Minneapolis flower show
Macy's Minneapolis flower showMacy's Minneapolis flower show

Macy's Minneapolis flower show


We also passed this on our walk there... There's a bike sharing program here called Nice Ride and this was their big publicity stunt to celebrate the return of spring and their bikes! It's a pretty cool program; if I didn't have a bike (or four, actually) I'd totally use them. 
so loooooong winter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails