"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): The Teds

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Teds

I feel a bit like a modern Teddy Girl today...
3-13-13 The Teds
Jacket - c/o Jacob
Necklace - TJ Maxx
Polo - from when I was a bev cart driver at a golf course
Belt - thrifted vintage
Jeans - Earnest Sewn
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Necklace detail... I assure you they're real diamonds. Of course they are. ;)
I assure you, they're real diamonds.


Woop! It's my dad's 60th birthday today! He was born on Friday the 13th. 3-13-53. I'm jealous. Three is my favorite number and he has so many in his birthday! I wish I could go home and visit but it's a 6 hour drive and that makes a weekend visit all but impossible. Well not impossible, but I'd spend 12 hours driving and be there about 24 hours total. Hopefully I can go home some time during spring break.

Trivia last night was super fun. First we went to this Irish bar called Keegan's but when they started trivia, they said it was ALL going to be questions about Ireland because of St Patrick's Day this weekend. Um, no. I don't know shit about Ireland. So we left and went to The Leaning Tower of Pizza. Much better! Normal trivia! We didn't win (some team that had EIGHT PEOPLE on it won, um, we had three) but we did win one round so we got a bunch of chocolates as a prize. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails