"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Mr. Roger's cardigan

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mr. Roger's cardigan

Couple things... #1 It's Fred Rogers' birthday so I felt the need to wear a cardigan today. #2 I would have done the sneakers and chinos with the cardigan today to really bite Mr. Rogers style, but... #3 New dress! New custom dress. Custom sized and customized by me as well. It was originally supposed to come with cap sleeves and was below-the-knee length. After seeing the versatility of my brown sleeveless shirt dress I decided to make this one sleeveless and knee length too!

IMG_0605
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical, lenses replaced
Dress - c/o eShakti
Cardigan - Only Hearts
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - Seychelles

Here's what it looks like on it's own. I'm excited to dress it up sometime or dress it down with different cardigans, jackets, blazers, etc. The sparse embroidered dots are so cute and I love the collared neckline!
IMG_0607

The only thing that sucked about this dress experience was DHL, the shipping place. They put a note on my door on FEBRUARY 28, that said they missed me and would try to deliver again on Monday. They didn't. So I called and they said they were missing a digit from my address (um, the first delivery attempt was correct, so how was the 2nd attempt to "the wrong address"??) So I waited again. Nothing. So I called them. Again. And they told me that my "address doesn't exist." Um, I've lived here 8 years and pizza guys, UPS guys, friends, etc have all been able to find it without batting an eye. I assured them that I did in fact live at that address and 20 days after their first delivery attempt, I got my dress. Geez Louise! Get your shit together DHL! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails