"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): A grand

Monday, March 18, 2013

A grand

Well, this is my 1,000th outfit on the blog... (actually, more than that because I started the blog in April  2008 but didn't start putting them on Flickr til September 2008 when I started working at my school. And Flickr says this is #1,000, so we'll go with that and forget about the early summer outfits.)

I think this outfit is a kinda perfect for this landmark. Are Army jackets kinda trendy? Sure. Are they also kinda a classic at this point? Yes. Is mine one-of-a-kind though? You're damn right. That's my dressing philosophy I guess... a bit of what's current, a bit of classic, and thrifted and one-of-a-kind when at all possible!
IMG_0588
Glasses - Prada
Shirt - thrifted vintage Army issue (customized by someone, long ago)
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Jeans - Gap
Boots - Rockport

The awesome back...
IMG_0578


This weekend was fun. On Friday I hung out with Nate and his two roommates and we gave Molly (the 13 year old Basset Hound) a bath and then proceeded to dress her up... 
IMG_0515
IMG_0524
IMG_0546
Nate and Molly

On Saturday we went out for Ethiopian food with a few friends. Nate had never had it before and didn't mind it but doesn't love it like I do. Sunday we were lazy all day and watched 28 Up (we started with 7 Up last weekend) and have been slowly working our way through them, but they just keep getting longer and longer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails