"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Double the stripes

Monday, March 11, 2013

Double the stripes

Today... some double stripes!
3-11-13 Double stripes
Cardigan - thrifted (no tags)
Anchor sweater - thrifted vintage Joyce
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Minnetonka Moccasins

I had a really fun weekend. It was my friend Megan's birthday so we went to Marvel Bar which was cool but expensive and crowded so we only stayed for one drink. I got the Olivetto (which is made with olive oil and an egg - it's delicious!) Then we went to some other place I forget the name of because apparently it's uncool to have a sign with the name on it. Sunday Nate and I went to an open house but weren't thrilled with the house once we saw it.

I took this outfit photo on Friday morning and then forgot my camera AND my coffee at home. I was too annoyed to blog when I got home from work, so here's Friday...
3-8-13 Forgetful Friday
Cardigan - thrifted vintage (no tags)
Polo - from when I was a bev cart girl at a golf course
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - brand worn off

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails