"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Purpley

Monday, March 4, 2013

Purpley

I haven't worn hardly any colored tights this winter... for some reason I just haven't been in the mood, so I've pretty much just been wearing black tights for months. But this dress needs a bit of color so I wore purpley lipstick and purpley tights. 
3-4-13 Purpley
Glasses - thrifted vintage American Optical, lenses replaced
Dress -  vintage via www.areyoutakingmeout.etsy.com
Tights - Target
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Collar detail:
collar detail

On Friday Nate and I made sushi again, and I actually remembered to take a picture before we ate it all...
IMG_0350

On Saturday we went to some 50% off thrift stores and then went to see our friend's new house! It was really cute and made me want to find a house even more (I've been itching to get out of my tiny condo for years - I want an extra bedroom for all my etsy/screenprinting/sewing stuff and my own garden!) Sunday we layed around watching Breaking Bad forever and Nate went and got his tattoo touched up (mine doesn't need it). Now it's snowing (again) and supposed to keep snowing all day, all night, and all day tomorrow too. This is your last warning, winter. Get off my lawn! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails