"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): Y u no declare snow day?

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Y u no declare snow day?

This vintage letter sweater (still sans letter) was also on my list of wintery things to wear before it stops being wintery. Don't worry, it's plenty wintery here. At my bus stop, the snow reached the bottom of my skirt. Not kidding. Thanks snow drifts!
IMG_0372
Cardigan - thrifted vintage Dehen
Blouse - ? old as hell and no tags
Skirt - American Apparel
Tights - Cynthia Rowley
Shoes - MIA

Seriously, my school never has snow days (which, I guess, is fine. It's MN, we have pretty damn good snow removal services here). But I never got snow days when I was a kid either - maybe twice ever. One time when I was in high school, some boys whose dad owned a construction company used a bunch of bobcats to push all the snow on our superintendent's street into his yard so it looked like we got a ton of snow and would get a snow day. It did not work, unless by "work" you meant "got suspended from school." 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails