"" FutureLint (I have nothing to wear!): PYT

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

PYT

I was in the mood to wear a shorts suit a la Angus Young today, but it's still too cold. So cropped pants are good enough. And a Michael Jackson tee to keep things extra coooooool.

3-26-13 PYT
Blazer - thrifted JH Collectables
T-shirt - thrifted by Nate!
Cropped pants - Target
Wedges - Ralph Lauren

Michael Jackson t-shirt

I got to hang out with Henrik for a few hours yesterday. He's getting so big and has so many teeth now! I'm heading back to Wisconsin from Friday to Monday for Easter with my sister, her husband Luke, Henrik, and Nate! I haven't been home for Easter in 12 years. I was always waitressing an Easter brunch up here so I couldn't go visit the parents. I'm excited to see what Henrik thinks of the whole thing! Oversized bunnies! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails